Frequently Asked Questions
How do you deliver test results?
Tests results are delivered via email. If a patient tests positive, results will be explained by our in-house physician via a follow-up telehealth visit.
When should I expect to receive my test results?
What Are Your Operating Hours?
Our medical staff perform tests from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. We do offer after-hours testing by special request. Contact us now to schedule.
How Does the Billing Work?
Our team uses the insurance information you submit while scheduling the appointment and will take care of the rest.
I scheduled a test, what do I do next?
1. After you’ve scheduled a test at a time and location of your choosing, our dispatcher will contact you to confirm the details of your appointment through email, text, or call.
2. Before arrival, your testing professional will call to confirm that they are enroute to your location.
3. At your appointed time, our medical staff will arrive at your home and ring your doorbell.
4. They will test all of the people scheduled for an appointment.
5. Every test takes , on average, five minutes. Patients will be required to present ID and insurance card (if they have insurance), and answer a few questions asked by our medical staff.
6. Once testing is complete, the professional will leave and deliver samples to the lab.
7. For PCR tests, you’ll receive the results directly in your email’s inbox within 36 hours.