Schedule Online or Call Now to Book
I scheduled a test, what do I do next?
1. After you’ve scheduled a test at a time and location of your choosing, our dispatcher will confirm your details and assign a tester on the day of your appointment.
2. Before arrival, your testing professional will call to confirm that they are en route to your location.
3. At your appointed time, our medical staff will arrive at your home and ring your doorbell.
4. They will test all of the people scheduled for an appointment.
5. Every test takes , on average, five minutes. Patients will be required to present ID and insurance card (if they have insurance), and answer a few questions asked by our medical staff.
6. Once testing is complete, the professional will leave and deliver samples to the lab.
7. For PCR tests, you’ll receive the results directly in your email’s inbox within 36 hours.